Saturday 12 May 2012

New blog start for new lifestyle

Saturday 12 May 12
I'm currently on long service leave from work, practising for retirement and I'm loving every day so far- time to eat a leisurely breakfast, read the papers and do some mind puzzles before morning tea.
Afternoon sleep if I feel the need. Lie down to read my kindle, with lots of great books - thankyou Rob and Tracey.
No rush or bustle, no late afternoons at work. Time to walk while Rob feeds the horses. Time to relax. And time to spend touring, taking photos, digiscrapping, genealogy searching (revisit every step of my family history research and update this information and perhaps break down a couple or more brickwalls) and blogging.
So I plan to revamp this blog sometime soon.

First - one of my latest digipages- Billy RIP.(credits: All Baseball by ScrapDZines at Plain Digital Wrapper)

This page has prompted me to look at ways to sharpen those out of focus pictures from pre-digital camera days.

No comments: