Friday 24 October 2008

Oct 24 Starting a new blog at Blogspot

It's almost the year's end and I have just transferred my blog from Podbean to Blogspot, so lots of posts, but all are out of date. I don't think I am able to post podcasts and moving gifs on this new site, although I am sure I can find a way to link these.

2008 has been an interesting year in many ways.
Some highlights: holiday in Europe;
Tracey competing at World Championships in Dog Agility;
Rob building a Taj Mahal shed in our backyard;
Sandie meeting with new cousins in England.

Some lowlights: Tracey's first and most devoted dog, Billy, died at age 15. We will miss him so much, as he has been our grand-dog since he was just a puppy;
Sandie's ankle injury took over 6 months to mend;
Rob once again practised pushing a wheelchair.

(Layout credits: Throw Me a Bone Scrapbook Kit created by Courtney Warren of Come Together Cards& Susan L. Gabriel of SueAngel Designs)

1 comment:

wheelchairs said...

Superb blog post, I have book marked this internet site so ideally I’ll see much more on this subject in the foreseeable future!